Ferry to St Croix
St Thomas to St Croix Day Trip
The schedule from St Thomas to St Croix has been specifically designed to make day trips and short weekend or midweek breaks an easy possibility. If you take the Friday morning 8.00 AM service from Charlotte Amalie to Christiansted, you'll arrive in St Croix around 10.00 AM. The boat departs back from St Croix to St Thomas again at 4.00 PM, giving you around 6 hours to enjoy the island.
Weekend on St Croix
If you have a little more time to spare, we highly reccommend spending the weekend on St Croix. Take the Friday crossing over, and go back from St Croix to St Thomas on the Sunday afternoon. That way, you can really explore the island's diversity and tick off a few of the best things to do on St Croix. Or simply take the time just to relax and unwind on one of the best hotels on St Croix, near the beach, sipping your favourite cool beverage!
Alternatively, with the newly added Wednesday service, you can opt for a half-week trip or longer.
St Croix Ferry Schedule
|To:||Departure days:||Departure time:||
Approx. Arrival Time:
|St. Thomas (Charlotte Amalie)||St. Croix (Chritiansted)||Fridays, Wednesdays & Sundays||
|St. Croix (Chritiansted)||St. Thomas (Charlotte Amalie)||Fridays, Wednesdays & Sundays||4.00 PM||5.30 PM|
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please check the current BVI Covid-19 entry protocol before booking!
All luggage/baggage must be checked in at the counter.
One personal item per person, such as a back pack or over the shoulder bag, is free.
- Checked Baggage - Any bag up to 50lbs. Baggage in excess of 50lbs and oversized baggage may be subject to additional charges.
Terms & Conditions
Important: Schedules are subject to change due to sea conditions or otherwise without much prior notice, so please remember to check ahead for any schedule change notifications. In case of last minute changes or cancellations by the operator, you will be provided the next available alternative crossing, or your money back.
- The full ticket price will be charged for any cancellation less than 48 hours prior to boat departure.
- Within 2 weeks, but outside 48hrs, you will receive a 50% refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see the general Terms and Conditions for cancellation charges).
- Outside 2 Weeks prior to departure, you will receive a full refund minus any charges applied to make the refund (see general Terms and Conditions).
- Refunds will be provided in case of last minute cancellations of a departure due to mechanical failure.
Native Son Ferry Fleet:
|Craft Name:||Adventurer||Lady Virginia||Native Son Express|
|Full Load Capacity:||28 Short ton|
|Overall Length:||100 Feet||100 Feet||94.8 Feet|
|Overall Breadth:||21.5 Feet||25 Feet||21.5 Feet|
|Height:||29 Feet||30 Feet||25 Feet|